Biocore committed to make genuine and reliable contributions to the scientific community by launching high quality and highly informative journals. The articles published in Biocore journals undergoes peer review process, in which the Editorial Board appoints the reviewers to check the quality of the manuscripts submitted by different authors, reviewers check the manuscripts and provides their comments and reviews. Once the reviewers have checked the manuscripts and then the reviewers give the report about the manuscripts to the Editor. The articles published in the journals contain complete information about the concerned topic and are plagiarism free. The articles here provide useful information to the researches for their new research. As an author you have always desired that your work should be appreciated and is accessible to a large number of audience, Biocore assures that your work is appreciated throughout the world.
- Top editorial board and review team
- Quality and quick editorial, review processing
- No submission fees or page charges
- 21 Days rapid review process
- Publish articles in various formats: PDF, HTML, XML
- All the published articles are indexed in Google Scholar. Some of our journals are indexed in CAS, Index Copernicus, CABI, DOAJ and OAJSE.
- Articles (HTML, XML and PDF format) published by Biocore are freely accessible to everyone soon after publication
- Social Media promotion such as Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Google+ etc.,
- Best membership opportunity
- World Congress benefits
- Perfect platform for global networking
- All works published by Biocore are under the terms of Open Access Creative Commons Attribution License
Biocore dedicated to provide authors a rapid access to quality peer-reviewed journals covering all disciplines mostly in life sciences, medical research, chemistry, technology and management. Biocore have strong Editorial Board Members from different countries with immense knowledge in the respective subjects. Biocore journals maintain the standard review process. All journals from Biocore undergoes single-blinded peer review process which aims to publish high quality articles. Once accepted for publication, these articles remain archived forever.
Biocore is committed to provide rapid publication process and aims to complete the whole process in 21 days. Editors are given 7 days time to complete review in which the reviewers should be given 7 days to send their comments and reviews to the Editor. Simultaneously, the final decision should be taken by the Editor-in-Chief to publish the accepted manuscript....and there is more! Find for yourself. Submit NOW