International Journal of Molecular Biology and Evolutionary Science. (IJME) is a peer-reviewed open access journal dedicated to the latest advancements of Molecular Biology. The journal will emphasize high-level research of Molecular Biology relevance and exhilarating approach. IJME deals with clinical case reports, upcoming trends in Molecular Biology and Gene Therapy.
IJME publishes original research articles, review articles, clinical review articles, practice articles, editorials, short communications, case reports, blogs, clinical management guidelines, research methods and reporting articles in all areas of Molecular Biology. We hope that Researchers, Academicians and Industrialists etc. would make use of this journal publication for the development of technology and to enhance our journal with your research and experience.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Genetics and Gene Therapy
- Central Dogma of Molecular Biology
- Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine
- Biomolecules and Molecular Genetics
- Molecular Microbiology and Molecular Virology
- Genetic Engineering
- Molecular Modeling and Population Genetics
- Molecular and Developmental Biology
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics
- Phylogenetics and Epigenetics
- Blotting Techniques
- Molecular Imaging
- Protein Interactions
- Genomics and Gene Expression
- Enzymes in Molecular Biology.